- Guarda y accede a todas tus rutas GPS
- Añade fotos y videos a tus rutas
- Crea tu propio mapa de rutas
- Comparte rutas con los amigos
- Muestra tus rutas en Google Earth
Miembros de Wikiloc
This walk has the best views if you go clockwise. The path starts with fine views over the river Crouch vallley. The second leg heads east with the river on the left and a nature reserve on the right. The last leg is less interesting but still pleasant with a short road leg at the end. At the end point there are two pubs and a vilage shop. A couple of the stiles are not in good repair and a little hard to negotiate. The waymark is the geohash location in a stubble field recently harvested.