- Zure GPS kokapenak argitaratu
- Zure kokapenei argazkiak gehitu
- Crea tu propio mapa de rutas
- Comparte rutas con los amigos
- Zure kokapenak 3D moduan ikusi Google Earth erabiliz
This mountain has many names, I´ve heard they´re up to 14, all depending upon from where you´re looking at it. Few to be named are Galti (seen from the ocean), Ógöngufjall (seen from east), Bakrangi (north west) Bæjarfjall (seen from south) and Svörtubjörg is also a known name. The view from the top is spectacular. All the Skjálfandi bay including the islands Háey & Lágey, Lundey and Grímsey can be seen. The view to Grímesy is especially good. Think this is great place to be on 21st of June when the day is longest and watch the sun go down, slightly touch the horizon and then go up again.