- Zure GPS kokapenak argitaratu
- Zure kokapenei argazkiak gehitu
- Crea tu propio mapa de rutas
- Comparte rutas con los amigos
- Zure kokapenak 3D moduan ikusi Google Earth erabiliz
Alternate start to the CT. The regular start (Waterton Canyon) is closed to dogs, and I would not dream of leaving behind my faithful companion Baloo. I used the Indian Creek trail as an alternate route, intersecting with the regular CT at Larry's Rest after 4 miles of easy walking. There are some decent campsites where the trail crosses Bear Creek, and few other that have any water. After a climb out of the canyon, the trail wanders around the ridges in true CT style, never gaining or losing much altitude, and occasionally breaking out into views of the high country and the Buffalo Creek burn area. The trail then drops down to the S Platte via about 30 tedious switchbacks.