Ikusita 3142 aldiz, jaitsita 10 aldiz
Nondik gertu: Brown Mountain Beach, North Carolina (United States)
1. Beginning at a parking pull off on Brown Mountain Beech Road, the route parallels Wilson Creek on a relatively flat gravel road.
2. The route turns left on NC 90 and goes about 2 to 3 miles to the Edgemont community.
3. Turn left on the Roseborough Road for a 3-mile climb
4. Turn Right on FR 451, this narrow forest road is the most challenging section of the ride and terminates at the highest point of the route at Old House Gap.
5. Turn right on FR 192 for 4 miles.
6. Take a right on FR 45 (Edgemont Road) through the community of Gragg, NC.
7. After 6 miles, turn left on FR 4068. A 4.2-mile journey of curves, gentle climbs and descents will bring the rider back to NC 90.
8. Turn left on NC 90 then right at intersection of Maple Grove Road. This will begin a one-mile climb. After a short descent, Maple Grove Road becomes FR 187 (18 Mile Road). This section is full of alternating climbs and descents on a very curvy road. A total of 21.2 miles will lead you to paved SR 1337 (Adako Road).
9. Turn right to return to Brown Mountain Beach Road and the starting point.